High Efficiency and Intelligent Film Coating Technique
The PEW's new Autocoater is advanced high efficiency automated coating machine is mainly used in pharmaceutical and food industries. Featuring mechatronics and confirming to the requirement of CGMP. It is a high efficiency, energy saving, safe and clean equipment for film coating of tablets, Pills and candies with organic film, sugar film etc...
Working principle of autocoater
The tablet to be coated make continuous complicated orbital motion the closed rotating Drum under the action of a streamline of Baffles. During the motion coating medium automatically sprays according to the technological process and rational technological parameters, at the same time hot filtered air supplied under a negative pressure. The hot air penetrates through the tablets core layers and is discharged from the bottom of the layers, so that the coating medium sprayed on the surface of the tablet cores will dry rapidly and evenly, thus forming a solid and smooth surface film on tablet. The whole process is finished under the control of PLC.
New Design Features
- Automated process Technique for coating.
- Conforms to cGMP Norms.
- All the product contact parts are made from Stainless Steel corresponding to AISI 316
- Non-contact parts and outer surfaces made from Stainless Steel corresponding to AISI 304.
- Flexible batch operations
- Perforated Pan with closed air inlet and exhaust plenum.
- Product protective handling to prevent chipping of tablets.
- All doors, safety guards and covers are provided with a suitable food grade seals
- Complete separation of production and technical area
- Complete automatic advanced PLC Controls with MMI touch Screen.
- Extremely user friendly software and operation through PLC
- Excellent mixing and tumbling by special design of baffles
- Outlet Exhaust Blower with wet Scrubber for Treatment of exhaust air for pollution free.
- Double scan inside SS 304 and outside powder coated Inlet AHU (air handler unit) with pre filter, final filter, HEPA filter and heat exchanger.
- Peristaltic pumps with variable drive so as to give controls dosage of the spray guns.
- A.C. frequency drive/ variable drive for PAN speed.
- Solution holding tank with pneumatic stirrer for thorough mixing of solvent.
- Advanced CIP System for washing
- Explosion proof motor
- Option for dehumidify fire in inlet air handler.
Types of Models:
Standard models range from 30", 36", 48", 60" inches